Miyerkules, Disyembre 7, 2011

Xiu Yen almost 7 months

Xiu Yen (6 months and 4 weeks)


At this age, Xiu Yen tend to gravitate toward stuffed animals, big and small. One might even become my baby's favorite security object. If so, it'll soon be covered in drool and accompanying me everywhere. i may not worry a "lovey" like this can be a sign of emerging independence as my little one learns to separate from me and slowly but surely becomes more independent.

When adding new members to my plush family, look for soft, well-stitched toys. Other good playthings include balls (nothing small enough to fit in the mouth), nesting cylinders, pop-up toys, and large dolls.

One way to tell if my baby has a favorite plaything or two is by trying to take it away. I may now hear a loud protest when I remove anything my baby really wants. :DD





Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento