Sabado, Nobyembre 12, 2011

Huggies (my baby's Diaper)

Huggies Dry for my baby :D

Huggies diapers are one of the first brands I purchased when my baby girl was born back in the summer of 2011.Huggies provided a good learning experience for me. These seemed like all- around good diapers with a trustworthy name so they seemed like a good place to start in my diaper purchasing routine.

One thing I did not know about baby diapers is that they now fasten with Velcro (I told you it had been a while since I changed a diaper!). At first, I thought this was a stupid idea because I didn’t think this would be secure. I have used Velcro on many other things and it seems like it opens too easily to be effective with a diaper. I was proven wrong, however, and now I can understand why all diapers have switched to this method of fastening. The tabs on these diapers measure about one inch by one inch (they are almost square) and what is nice is that, since there is no adhesive tab like in the past, there is no worry that the tab will lose its stickiness. With Velcro, you can pull the tab off, check your baby’s diaper, and refasten over and over again.








Huggies


huggies diaper line up :D


1 komento:

  1. Disposable diapers, including Huggies, contribute to landfill waste. They are made of materials that take a long time to decompose, such as plastic and superabsorbent polymers, adding to environmental concerns.
    Thanks for sharing wonderful information we had new diaper brand name Nubaby premium baby pants and diapers designed for toddlers are light and soft. Discover the ultimate in baby care with our premium diapers Nubaby diaper and pants

    TumugonBurahin