Huwebes, Nobyembre 3, 2011

Months after months

 I used breastfeeding with  my baby at almost 3 months.  actually It's really good for me and also for my baby a mother and daughter bonding :D..

The experience of breastfeeding is special for so many reasons – the joyful bonding with my baby, the cost savings, and the health benefits for both mother and baby.

When i had a work I'll stop breastfeeding in the day, nag "MIX" nalang ako...
  ng Bonna milk and in the night breastfeeding na :D...

Princess Xiu Yen Li in 1 month she was sleeping while i took it :D
                                         

Her 2 months pic..
                                        
Reading to my baby, even at this young age, will pay off. Hearing my read helps my baby develop an ear for the cadence of spoken language. Varying the pitch of my voice, using accents, and singing will make the connection between me and my baby that much more interesting.




3 months Xiu Yen and her Aunt Arjie

When placed on her stomach, my baby will probably lift her head and shoulders high, using her arms for support. This mini push-up helps strengthen her muscles and gives her a better view of what's going on. She may even amaze me (and herself!) by rolling from her back to her front, or vice versa ..







Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento