Miyerkules, Nobyembre 16, 2011

More personal :)

Eye was 20 in this pic

I'm Arlyn Lamor,23 yrs old....born to be wild hehhe...
Well anyway this post is more from my personal life.

On what inspires me musically:

There was never any one person in particular growing up,but music that inspires me is stuff like OTEP,KITTIE,MY RUIN and PARAMORE. I love the Otep, when I sit there and listen to their CD,it really touches me and reminds me why I do what I'm going. Its like, :oh my God, Im so lucky to be doing what im going" Eversence I was really young, I knew that this is what I wanted to do. I was determined to get this have been performing all my life. I started making a named for my self and right people started to hear about me. Some guys in Cagayan heared about me they came to check me out and they just flipped out!...ahahhah..


On getting more piercing:

I was gonna get one on my lip, but i decided not to because I think it would get in the way of kissing a guy Plus, I'm thinking, okay when I;m 40 I dont want this huge hole in my lip.I would never do my tongue. Maybe one day I'll get a tattoo,but I dont think I will because I always change my mind. I had so many tattoos Iideas and I was liked, Yeah lets go do this now but then I'm like wait be safe think it for a year and see if I still want it. Then like two months later I'm liked.."oh my God i'm really glad if will do it right now."


On I starting out:


" I started writing when I was 13.I started teaching myself singing with groul and what inspires me to write is what I've been through,The relationships I've been in and my opinions.I just slurge all my feelings out on to paper and people can relate to that. I think thats allow me to have a better ideas about my lyrics...



 

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento